Our 2019 two day National Mental Health Conference, supported by Positive Practice in Mental Health, will examine in detail the many facets of mental health care and what can be done to improve the situation; sharing best practice and working to provide practical solutions.
Delegates will hear from leading professionals, both national and international, who will examine how efficiencies within psychology, older people’s services and IAPT – Improving Access to Psychological Therapies have been successfully implemented.
The event will showcase practical examples of service development, integration and innovation.
Older peoples mental health:
- Role of Allied Health Professionals
- Physical health | WHISe Programme
- Memory Research
Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT):
- Working with Long Term Conditions
- IAPT in the workplace
- IAPT & Perinatal mental health
Workshops, seminars, displays, networking
Local and national speakers
Day 2 – Full day & evening sessions
- Suicide: The role of risk assessments
- Psychology VS Psychiatry – The Big Debate
- Local, National & International leads in psychology and psychiatry
- CPD points available