The NHS as a whole is asking members of the public to limit visiting relatives who are in in hospital or other healthcare settings.
We are asking the public to limit visiting any of our sites and to consider other ways of keeping in touch, like phone calls where appropriate.
Visitors to any of our sites must be immediate family members or carers.
Please do not visit any of our sites, including any of our inpatient areas or community hubs, if you are:
- Unwell, especially if you have a high temperature or a new, persistent cough
- Vulnerable as a result of your medication, a chronic illness or if you are over 70 years of age
Visitors will be limited to one per service user unless:
- the person is receiving end-of-life care
- the visitor needs to be accompanied – accompanying visitors should not stay in ward or communal areas, and this applies to our inpatient and community hub areas.
- visits should be limited to one hour per day at designated visiting times and no children under 12 should be visiting without permission from the ward lead.
We ask for your help in respecting this updated guidance.